Call for Abstracts Open NOW!
From the 6th of June till the 9th of June 2018 the 12th Annual Meeting of the WAEH will be hosted by the Kellogg Eye Center in Ann Arbor, USA. On Saturday June 9 there will be a special track for nurses and techs! June 11, we will organize a special visit to one of our other US members.
The themes of the 12th Annual Meeting of the WAEH are:
1. Philanthropy & Fundraising
What can we learn from other industries and from each other?
2. New Business Models in Eye Care
3. Staff Roles in Eye Hospitals: Who does What?
4. Inspiring Hospital Designs
5. Innovations in Eye Care: from AI to Robotics
- 6. How to Improve Safety and Quality in Eye Hospitals Worldwide?
Patient Safety suggestions:
- Prevention of: wrong site injections; surgery; surgical/procedural infections
- Quality Improvements: Process improvements; Staff education; What challenges have you conquered?
DEADLINE: 15 January 2018
Want to know more about the 2018-meeting? We will publish all needed information on our website: WAEH 2018
Do you have a special request? Would you like to be connected to a certain person in one of our member eye hospitals? Would you like to share your news with the WAEH community?
Please do not hesitate to contact Maaike van Zuilen: Maaike.email@example.com