Certificate Course by our member Aravind Eye Care System
Certificate Course on ‘Community outreach & Social Marketing of Eye Care Services’
June 15th – July 05th 2018
The course is designed to enhance the knowledge and skills for developing capacity to plan and manage the outreach programmes in a most effective and efficient manner.
Who is this course for?
This course, offered twice a year in June and November, is aimed at people responsible for managing outreach programmes and eye camps in Government, Private, NGOs and Charitable hospitals.
Over the years 374 professionals in 43 batches from countries like Afghanisthan, Africa,Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Nepal and South America have been trained.
Course will focus mainly on:
- Applying the concept of social marketing in eye care service delivery
- Broadening knowledge on strategic pillars of outreach programs
- Role of community participation to make the outreach program sustainable
At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Estimate the magnitude of blindness.
- Develop a business plan of outreach to achieve the goal.
- Implement standard protocol in outreach.
- Tackle the barriers to service utilization.
- Develop a mechanism to measure the outreach performance.
The total number of seats is restricted to 15 to facilitate close interaction, personal mentoring and better learning and Internalization.
SeniorManager – Outreach Services
AravindEye Care System, Annanagar,
Ph: +91 (0)452 435 6100