Eyexcel – Excellence in Eye Care Training
July 29 – Aug 2, 2019 at LAICO, Madurai
Everything you need to build your training programme!
- Is your institution struggling to build your allied ophthalmic personnel workforce?
- Are you trying to improve the quality of training at your hospital?
- Are you having trouble balancing patient care as well as training?
- Are you using appropriate training methods in your classroom, to ensure learning?
Then, this course is for you.
Eyexcel helps to strengthen your paramedic training programme.
This course is designed to help you build a competent AOP* workforce.
*WHO recommends the use of the term Allied Ophthalmic Personnel (AOP) to represent all allied eye care staff – including, but not limited to refractionists, orthoptists, optometrists, optician, vision technicians, operating theatre assistants, outpatient and ward assistants, counsellors.
Register as a team: Participating hospital should nominate the training team for this course. Ideally representing the head of the institute, person in charge of the training and one person actively involved in training delivery.
This course will equip your team to
- design a training programme
- improve classroom experience
- ensure learning beyond the classroom
- develop knowledge and skill assessments
- evaluate your training programme
To enquire about this course contact:
Ms. Dhivya, Senior Faculty