WAEH 2020 meeting Call for Abstracts Open NOW
From the 13th of October till the 17th of October 2020 the 14th Annual Meeting of the WAEH was going to take place in Singapore and Malaysia. Looking at the current COVID-19 situation however, the board of the WAEH has decided to make this meeting into a virtual meeting. We will organize a range of 6 webinars of 90 minutes around the themes. For each of the webinars and themes we are inviting our own members to share their knowledge.
The themes of the 14th Annual Meeting of the WAEH are:
- The Hospital of the Future – From AI to Telemedicine to Robotics – From Friction to Disruption
- Value Based Healthcare – Improving Quality when Coping with a Growing Patient Demand
- Designing Eye Hospitals for the Future – Do we still need buildings?
- Happy Healthy Workplace – Hiring and Retaining People / Physician burnout
- Different models of Eye Care – From Satellites to Community Outreach
- THE Patient Voice – How to include the Patient Voice in your eye hospital – learn from the best!
Want to share your knowledge and experience with the WAEH community? Call for Abstracts is now OPEN!
DEADLINE: 1 August 2020