WAEH2020 meeting Call for Abstracts Open NOW
From the 13th of October till the 17th of October 2020 the 14th Annual Meeting of the WAEH will be hosted by the Singapore National Eye Centre from Singapore and the Tunn Hussein On Eye Hospital from Malaysia. Looking at the current COVID-19 situation, we are not sure yet if the meeting will take place in person or virtual, but what we do know is that we will celebrate international cooperation between eyehospitals worldwide!
The themes of the 14th Annual Meeting of the WAEH are:
- The Hospital of the Future – From AI to Telemedicine to Robotics – From Friction to Disruption
- Value Based Healthcare – Improving Quality when Coping with a Growing Patient Demand
- Designing Eye Hospitals for the Future – Do we still need buildings?
- Happy Healthy Workplace – Hiring and Retaining People / Physician burnout
- Different models of Eye Care – From Satellites to Community Outreach
- THE Patient Voice – How to include the Patient Voice in your eye hospital – learn from the best!
Want to share your knowledge and experience with the WAEH community? Call for Abstracts is now OPEN!
DEADLINE: 1 July 2020