Like in previous years we would like to invite you to submit a poster for the upcoming annual meeting of the WAEH.
- The posters will be displayed during the conference in China.
- On both days we would like to invite all people who have send in their poster to be ready during lunch to stand next to their posters and to pitch their poster to the WAEH 2024 attendees that will walk by.
- At the entrance desk you will receive 3 stickers which they can give to the posters.
- The three posters with the most stickers will be invited to present on stage to pitch their poster to the WAEH 2024 crowd!
- The best poster with the most stickers wins the SOL Innovation Award!
Invitation to present a General poster
All WAEH members are invited to develop a poster with the following 1, 2 and 3 items, with the main focus on 1:
- New developments of last year – please see some suggestions below
a. Outcomes of scientific research?
b. New ways of communicating with patients and staff?
c. New digital systems in place?
d. Opening of new locations?
e. Enhance scope of community care
f. New treatments?
g. New strategy?|
- Plans for 2024 – 2025?
- Short overview of the facts of your hospital
• Number of ophthalmologists
• Number of residents
• Number of employees
• About the hospital, history, kind of patients, number of patients / surgical procedures
• Scientific research, cooperations with national and international institutions, etc.
The winning poster of the 2018 meeting!
Some suggestions for the presenters of the posters
- Leave space on your display for your colleagues to leave notes.
- Include your e-mail address on your poster to assist viewers to contact you later.
- You may want to provide printouts of your poster as handouts.
Timeline: all posters have to be digitally send to Maaike van Zuilen before November 1, 2024.
- You can send your poster via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that the poster can be used for communications and marketing of the WAEH. If you do not agree, please state that when submitting your digital poster.
- Size of the poster: Max. print 24 inches by 36 inches (60.96 x 91.44 cm). Portrait style.
- The poster will be printed in Melbourne, or you can take the poster with you.
- We will print all the posters at once to make the printing process more efficient and the price lower than usual.
- If you would like to get the poster printed in Melbourne, can you send the poster in PDF format and JPEG/PNG not later than September 30? Please keep in mind that the design should be high resolution
- Send your poster to: email@example.com
- We will pick the posters up and have them already hanging for the start of the meeting!
- After the meeting you will receive an invoice and you can take your poster home with you. Costs: 110.00 australian dollars
Please note that all posters will be uploaded on the WAEH Knowledge Hub after the meeting. The knowledge hub is just available to the members of the WAEH.