Board meeting agenda
- Thursday September 14 2023
- Time: 13.00 CEST
- Open to board members of the WAEH & invitees by the board
- Tech: via Zoom
- Chair of the WAEH:
- Cathy Kowalewski, Wilmer Eye Institute – Johns Hopkins Hospital, USA
- Martin Kuper, Moorfields Eye Hospital, United Kingdom
- Dr. Nelson, Kellogg Eye Center, USA
- Yvonne Koppelman, The Rotterdam Eye Hospital, The Netherlands
- Abdulaziz AlRajhi, King Khaled Eye Specialist Hospital, Riyaad
- Brendon Gardner, Royal Victorian Eye and Ear Hospital, Australia
- Sten Kjellström, St. Erik Eye Hospital, Stockholm
- Tjahjono, Jakarta Eye Center, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Li Li, Aier Eye Hospital Group, China
- Charity Wai, Singapore National Eye Centre, Singapore
- Lim Hou-Boon, Singapore National Eye Centre, Singapore
- Rodrigo Hasegawa, Hoftalon Eye Hospital, Brasil
- Wim Oosterom – external WAEH advisor to the board
- Maaike van Zuilen, WAEH
2. Review WAEH Annual Meeting
3. WAEH Sponsoring
4. Member acquisition
5. WAEH Projects
6. WAEH Consultation Hour
Trying out new ways to connect with members!
Every month a WAEH consultation hour is planned in (via Zoom). Members can just walk in and share ideas, ask questions about projects, the annual meeting etc.
This consultation hour is especially for WAEH members to get to know the WAEH a bit better. During this consultation hour, members can join and ask all their questions about the WAEH activities like the WAEH Annual Meeting (like sending in an abstract or how to register), Community of Practice – Human resources, Community of Practice for Nurses, , and so on. There is no need to register for this consultation hour, they can just pop in!
MVZ has planned the following dates for 2023 – if needed we can include other dates and timings based on the schedule and timezones of the members:
This is also a way to meet other members. In this consultation hour, we can catch up and get to know each one better!
Link to meet: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6497234393
7. To be reviewed