Philanthropy Based Funding – Very Valuable for Access to Care and Human Aspects of Rare Diseases – How Clinicians Contribute Actively
Presentation of the Importance of Phylanthropy as additional Funding source for a Foundation dedicated to Visual Health and Eye care with presentation of practical examples.
- Philanthropy, a Cornerstone for the Creation and the Development of the Fondation Asile des aveugles (FAA) since 1843
- FAA Mission related Activities – Funding Gaps and Role of Donations
- Grateful Patient Fundraising Initiative
- Example of Phylanthropy Support for Access to Care for Retinoblastoma Patients
- Example of a Funding Consortium for Financing a Medical Device Reengineering for Adult Oncology Patients