Call For Project IDEAS
Each year 2 to 3 projects can be lead by WAEH member eye hospitals to help shape and improve ophthalmic care on a global scale. Each project can be budgeted with a budget of 7.500 euro. This is paid from the fees of the WAEH membership. Via this newsletter we would like to invite you again to share your project ideas.
Examples of WAEH projects
- Developing an information package for patients about enucleation – Almost ready to be shared!!
- Medical Outcomes
- Development of an international procedure of applying eye drops
- Improving Efficiency within Intravitreal Injecting Clinics
- Management of AMD Patients
- Redefine the patient flow of Glaucoma patients