Certificate Course on Maintenance of Ophthalmic Instruments and Equipment
6 batches a year – Feb, Apr, Jun, Aug, Oct & Dec
at Aravind Eye Hospital, Madurai
At any point of time,
- Around the world, more than 50% of medical equipment in developing countries are in a state that cannot be used
- Tie-up with Maintenance agencies or Product Service teams is not feasible on a daily-basis
- No skilled technicians are available to train the maintenance personnel and users
- The solution could be training your own personnel to ensure services are not affected due to minor problems.
This course offers an opportunity for your hospital personnel to get trained in equipment care, preventive maintenance and innovating as well.
- Live examples of problem-solving
- Hands-on training
- 1:1 ratio of trainer-trainee
- Certification at the end of training
- A set of tools given at the end of training
27 onsite training programmes conducted in Bangladesh, Africa and Vietnam
35 workshops conducted in India and abroad
Who can attend?
- Instrument technician
- OT technician
- Ophthalmic assistant
- Or any person who has the passion towards the subject can be suitably trained
Trainees trained so far: 648
Batches conducted in Madurai: 120
Batches conducted outside India: 27