WEBINAR 14 May 2020 How to Maintain the Absolute Essential Care during Covid
Open: to all WAEH members
Topic: “How to Maintain the Absolute Essential Care during Covid”
Keynote webinar by:
Mr Declan W. Flanagan
- Consultant Ophthalmic Surgeon
- Chairman Joint Research Governance Committee – Moorfields & the UCL Institute of Ophthalmology
- Vice President Royal College of Ophthalmologists
- Moorfields Eye Hospital NHS Foundation Trust
Mrs Melanie Hingorani
- Consultant Ophthalmologist, Moorfields Eye Hospital
- Chair, UK Ophthalmology Alliance
- Chair of Professional Standards, The Royal College of Ophthalmologists
Time: May 14, 2020 06:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
San Francisco morning time!
The WAEH Webinars are exclusive to WAEH members. If you would like to participate, please send an email to: Maaike.firstname.lastname@example.org. After registration you will receive a link. If you already have questions? Please feel free to already share them! During the webinar you can ask questions via the chat.
We hope to see and talk to you soon!