WEBINAR 28 May 2020 PPE & Surgical Throughput – How to Balance Both?
Open: to all WAEH members
Topic: COVID-19 – PPE & Surgical Throughput – How to Balance Both?
Keynotes by: Kellog Eye Center – USA
Professor Christine C. Nelson, MD, FACS
- Bartley R Frueh, MD and Frueh Family Professorship in Eye Plastics and Orbital Surgery
- Professor of Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences
- Professor of Surgery, Eye Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Section Chief, Eye Plastic, Orbital and Reconstructive Surgery
- University of Michigan Hospital and Health Systems
Beth K. Hansemann BS, COT
- Clinical Operations: Patient Safety and Continuous Improvement
Dr Roni Shtein MD
- Associate Professor, Ophthalmology and Visual Sciences Medical ACU Director
- Surgical Services Clinical Administrator
Time: May 28, 2020 06:00 AM Pacific Time (US and Canada)San Francisco morning time!
The WAEH Webinars are exclusive to WAEH members. If you would like to participate, please send an email to: Maaike.email@example.com. After registration you will receive a link. If you already have questions? Please feel free to already share them! During the webinar you can ask questions via the chat.
We hope to see and talk to you soon!